YMCA: YMCA of Metropolitan Huntsville AL
Location: Huntsville, AL
The YMCA of Metropolitan Huntsville is currently seeking an Executive Director for the Hogan Family branch in Madison, Alabama. The Hogan Family branch is a state of the art, 68,000 square foot facility. It has a yearly budget of $3M and 3,400 units of membership. This is an outstanding opportunity to lead a YMCA branch located in a rapidly growing association. The area is home to Marshall Space Flight Center, NASA, and Redstone Arsenal Missile Defense Systems. Madison is one of the fastest growing cities in Alabama with a population of 44,000.
1. Communicating, cultivating, educating and implementing the mission, goals and values of the YMCA within the community of the branch's service area.
2. Being involved in all aspects of building an outstanding staff within the guidelines of the association (recruiting, hiring and training).
3. Continued development and working with an involved volunteer board of management and other volunteers.
4. Establishing the YMCA as an important force for local community development.
5. Design and implementation of strong program applications, sound membership practices, membership sales and retention, membership satisfaction, supervision of staff, fiscal management and budgeting.
6. Continued growth of the contributed annual support campaign.
7. Leading the planning process for facility and program expansion to meet the needs of members and community into the future.
Salary: $60,000 - $75,000
Additional Compensation Details:Benefits include retirement contribution by the Heart of the Valley YMCA of 12% for eligible employee; portion paid health/dental (BC/BS of Alabama); long term and short term disability coverage; 100% paid basic $25,000 life insurance policy; sick/vacation time off.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before September 4, 2014.
Apply By Email: email@example.com
Resumes until: 9/4/2014
Contact: Andrea Hamlett
Copyright © 2014 YMCA of the USA. All rights reserved.
The YMCA is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.